Current version: 8.16-22.214.171.1249
- Optimisation of the new Samsung camera connection
- Stabilisation of the connection with Philips HUE devices
- The room thermostat now no longer switches to automatic mode when the SmartHome central unit is restarted
- Climate control devices such as the room thermostat, radiator thermostat and Netatmo devices are now no longer displayed as ‘not accessible’ when they are in fact accessible and in working order
- Devices that have been reset to the factory settings can now be used in all scenarios once they have been integrated
- The temperature values of the ‘Window open, temperature down’ scenario are now no longer overwritten by other time-controlled climate scenarios
- If a problem is fixed directly on the AL-KO mower, the accompanying alert in the SmartHome central unit is deleted
- Alerts issued by the AL-KO mower are now no longer displayed twice after the SmartHome central unit has been restarted
- Optimisation of device connections
- Corrections to text
- A target temperature display of less than 6°C is no longer displayed
- Reduction of identical push notifications triggered repeatedly and in quick succession
- Optimisation of the add-ins
- Various additional troubleshooting and optimisation measures
- of the AL-KO Robolinho connection
- of the integration of Medion Bluetooth devices
- of the firmware update for the SmartHome central unit
- of the notification function for devices that cannot be accessed
- Improved device connections
- The LEDs on the 2nd-generation central unit now flash correctly during a firmware update
- The Medion RGB LED now displays the colour and saturation values correctly if they have been changed by a scenario
- If a time zone has been set or changed manually, it is now correctly adopted by the radiator thermostats.
- Optimisation and troubleshooting relating to the Medion device connection, e.g.:
- If an incorrect Medion device PIN was entered during the first attempt to integrate a Medion device, it was then no longer possible to integrate this device even if the correct Medion device PIN had been entered
- Push and e-mail notifications
- In the case of user-defined scenarios with a trigger at a time or time span, the notification that has been sent now once again contains information about the trigger
- AL-KO Robolinho
- It was sometimes the case that the correct starting time was not transferred to the AL-KO Robolinho mower
- The switch-over to the new central unit (second generation) has been optimised
- Optimisation of the SmartCam connection
- If a device has empty batteries, only a push notification is now generated
- The charging of Medion drivers and inclusion of Medion devices have been revised
- Medion RGB LEDs lamps retain their colour, saturation and dim level values after the central unit has been restarted
- Optimisation of the Philips HUE connection (e.g. for switching the lights on and off)
- Optimisation of the AL-KO Robolinho connection
- Improved Buderus connection (e.g. scenarios can be created with a target temperature as the trigger)
- Optimisation of the Netatmo connection
When you are using the Netatmo weather station and/or the Buderus connection, note the information provided below:
Information about the Buderus connection:
To continue using the connection, you have to perform the following steps after the SmartHome central unit firmware has been updated:
- Delete the user-defined and predefined Buderus scenarios
- Delete the Buderus driver by clicking ‘Settings’ à ‘Device driver’ à ‘Easy Home Control’. Click the ‘Delete device driver’ button.Confirm this by clicking the ‘Delete’ button again
- Restart the central unit by choosing ‘Help’ à ‘Troubleshooting’ and clicking ‘Restart’
- After restarting the central unit, re-install the Buderus driver by clicking ‘Devices’ à ‘Add device (+)’ à ‘Select device’ à ‘Heating control systems’ and selecting ‘Easy Home Control (Buderus)’
- Add the Buderus heating control unit to your configuration again by following the instructions in the application
Information about the Netatmo weather station:
To continue using the connection, you have to re-confirm the Netatmo login details in your SmartHome system. To do so, proceed as follows:
Select your Netatmo device on the homescreen. Then choose ‘Weather station’ in device info and then ‘Manage device driver’ in the weather station. Now enter your Netatmo login details. Finally, press ‘Save’.
- Push notifications and e-mails now include the scenario and room.
- Information about undelivered messages is now displayed only once.
- Improvement of central unit start procedure.
- Optimisation of add-ins for EnergyControl, PowerControl and PowerControl Solar.
- It is now possible to integrate the RGB-LED lights from Medion.
- Improved the stability of the connection with Bluetooth devices.
- Scenarios with weekdays as triggers are now run correctly.
- Improved Buderus add-in.
- Improvement and stabilization of communication with the Bluetooth devices.
- Visibility of the gallery under the camera settings is given again.
- Optimization of device integration.
- Reduction of sporadically occurring restarts of the control panel.
- Optimization of the innogy device driver.
- E-mail will now be sent again with a smoke warning.
- When the memory of the Samsung camera is full, only one message is generated.
- When adding another account, the center will not be restarted.
- After updating the firmware and the app, the correct version is now displayed.
- Extension of the notification for Bluetooth devices with low battery.
- Revision of the consumption indicator of the Bluetooth adapter.
- Optimization of the exclusion of Bluetooth devices.
Improved device integration and stability of the innogy devices
Corrections in the sunrise/sunset function
Email message customization
Improvement of the integration of AL-KO Robolinho
- market launch