The free Philips hue device driver allows you to integrate hue lighting into your SmartHome. The large colour spectrum and individual configuration with your SmartHome devices give you a diverse range of combination options. Set your home’s ambience exactly how you want it: Wake up to a gently brightening light simulating the effect of the rising sun, or configure warning colours if you want Philips hue to signal that you have forgotten to close a window before leaving the house, for example.
- hue bridge (current and precursor model)
- hue GU 10 light
- hue E27 light
- hue LightStrips lighting
- hue “Friends of hue” lighting
- hue “Blooms” lighting
Before you can use your Philips hue lights in combination with your SmartHome system, you’ll need to do the following:
- Install and operate the hue bridge
- Install the Philips hue device driver via the SmartHome app
- Configuration options: 24 colours, dimming levels, flashing and run-through of colour cycle (loop effect).
- Can be controlled manually as well as integrated into SmartHome scenarios