||Insert the battery
- Using a flat object (e.g. screwdriver), lever off the cover at the recess.
- Insert the battery (type 1/2 AA/ER14250) into the transmitter with the correct polarity.
- Replace the cover.
- Align the magnet flush with the transmitter.
- Important: The distance between the two elements must be less than 20 mm.
- Tip: Mark the chosen positions with a pencil.
- Remove the protective sheet from the transmitter and magnet.
- Then stick the elements in your chosen locations.
- Start your SmartHome app or log in at https://home.innogy-smarthome.de.
- Using a sharp object (e.g. a straightened paper clip), press the PAIR contact for around 3 seconds until the LED flashes.
- Now integrate the device via . Alternatively, you can search for and integrate the device via the device selection function.