||Insert the battery
- Using a flat object (e.g. screwdriver), lever off the cover at the recess.
- Insert the battery (type CR 2032) into the battery compartment ensuring the correct polarity.
- Place the cover back on so that it audibly clicks back into place.
- Place the sensor in the desired location.
- Attach the sensor to a window pane so that an alarm will be triggered if the glass breaks.
- Start your SmartHome app or log in at https://home.innogy-smarthome.de ein.
- Press the sensor button for around 3 seconds until the LED flashes.
- Now integrate the device via . Alternatively, you can search for and integrate the device via the device selection function.