||Insert the batteries
- Remove the cover from the battery compartment on the back of the motion detector.
- Insert the battery (type 1/2 AA/ER14250) with the correct polarity.
- Place the cover back on so that it audibly clicks back into place.
- Remove the sheet from the rear of the wall bracket and stick the bracket at the desired position.
- Mount the device in the corner of a room, ideally at a height of 2.20–2.40 m from the floor.
- Insert the motion detector into the bracket until it audibly engages.
- Position the motion detector in line with the angle of detection.
- Start your SmartHome app or log in at https://home.innogy-smarthome.de.
- Using a sharp object (e.g. a straightened paper clip), press the PAIR contact for around 3 seconds until the LED flashes.
- Now integrate the device via . Alternatively, you can search for and integrate the device via the device selection function.