Fehlerbehebung und Funktionsüberprüfung
If you have problems integrating and operating the indoor siren in your SmartHome, you can perform troubleshooting as well as the function check at any time.
1. Remove the indoor siren from its bracket.
Please note that it is very hard to remove the wall bracket from the device. Removing the wall bracket always results in triggering the tamper contact. You will receive a message in the SmartHome app.
2. If the integration process is unsuccessful, reset the indoor siren to its factory settings.
- Press and hold the button on the indoor siren for at least four seconds. The signal light will start to flash red slowly.
- Press the button again for at least 4 seconds. In the meantime, the signal light will start to flash red more quickly.
- Release the button to complete the process.
3. If the integration process is still unsuccessful, restart the central unit by unplugging the mains plug and plugging it back in again.
Press and hold the button on the indoor siren for at least four seconds. The signal light will start to flash red slowly.
Briefly press the button next to the “Config” label.
The LED will flash 8 times every 20 seconds.